Downers Grove D.O.L.L.S./Rebels
Ouida Gabel Scholarships for 2023
- Must be a graduating senior in 2023 and be enrolled full time in a junior, 2-year or 4-year accredited college/university for the 2023 fall term. The name of the college/university must be provided.
- Played a minimum or four (4) seasons of D.O.L.L.S. softball and must provide the name of your last D.O.L.L.S. coach.
- Completed and signed application.
- Prefer a minimum 3.0 overall GPA, but this can be waived providing the applicant can demonstrate other achievements such as participation in extracurricular activities, leadership roles in school or outside of school, volunteer work, and/or community service.
- One letter of recommendation (no family members)
- Submit with the application an essay of no more than 250 words on the topic:
“How the D.O.L.L.S. program helped me in high school and prepared me for life after high school.”
Entries must be mailed to: D.O.L.L.S. Scholarship, P.O. Box 628, Downers Grove, IL 60515
Entries must be postmarked no later than April 17, 2023
Late and/or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Scholarship winners will be notified by D.O.L.L.S..
Click here to download application